About Me

My photo
a young rhyming romantic from uptown dc..i just wish to do what Ellington did.create the premier definitive work for my generation.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

NGM1GRAND

this is my 2econd official tape.
the 1irst one was "The Purple Rain tape".
ive done a series in between..

"Marvel University"
"the Grape Ape tape"
"Skullkids del Brasil"
"the Uptown Apollo tape"

only a few of these have been released.i held them because when i finished them,i thought they were mediocre..subpar..i had grown so much during the process the product of my development wasn't as important to me as my stance in the end...and this is the first product i feel proper suited to present to my people.heavy production from Napalm of the M1Platoon.Banquo.Vaughn Garcia.a soundtrack to the 21st G Washington DC.  

Photobucket

Photobucket 

keep our city chocolate



http://usershare.net/ishhzkss49bs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Benneton Clientele

Benneton Archive